Our Sponsors are committed to our mission to provide the highest quality, most cost efficient health and wellness care to the underserved in our community. Our patients and our organization are just so thankful for the miracles that these companies and organization help to fulfill through us every year.
NTX Cares has been fortunate enough to receive both monetary and in-kind donations from the community. We have partnered with restaurants for “dine and donate” nights. Employers have begun offering give initiatives and matching employee donations via payroll deduction. Our ability to care for those in need is largely due to your generous support. Are you interested in donating to NTX Cares as an individual? Click Here. Are You Interested in SPONSORING a new room at our beautiful new facility, setting up a corporate donation or a charitable gift from your business or non-profit organization? Contact Us here for more information.
Support Our Sponsors and Donors
Anonymous corporate and individual donors provide a generous amount of our operating budget. However, we still have specific and general needs that these organizations help to fulfill.
Thank you to our amazing designer, Elaine Willamson Designs for the complete design of our new clinic!
Contact Erin Mudie for more information
North Texas Cares Volunteer Opportunities Fall 2013
- -‐ Greets patients in a friendly and welcoming manner.
- -‐ Educate new patients about clinic services.
- -‐ Handles walk in donations and provide tax receipts.
- -‐ Provides appropriate paperwork for patients and ensures completed.
- -‐ Collects documentation for proof of residency.
- -‐ Compiles patient file to give to intake nurse.
- -‐ Balances records with cash collected and the end of shift and prepares deposit.
Medical Data Entry:
- -‐ Enters patient information.
- -‐ Enters doctor’s notes, prescriptions, prognosis, and diagnostics into patient record.
- -‐ Assists Spanish speaking patients with communication and provides patient education.
- -‐ Responsible for assessing vital signs, collecting health history, and documenting current symptoms for doctor’s review.
- -‐ Sterilizes area at the end of the shift and assists with waiting room sterilization if necessary.
- -‐ Assists with trash collection at the end of the night.
- -‐ Administers vaccinations, draws blood, assists the doctor, finalizes patient files.
- -‐ Ensures patient comfort and provides patient education.
- -‐ Sterilizes exam rooms after each patient visit.
Doctors, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners:
- -‐ Provides acute care to children and adults.
- -‐ Represents the NTX Cares Clinic at community events and helps to inform citizens about NTX Cares Services.
- -‐ Finds and writes appropriate grants for NTX Cares and NTX Cares programs.
- -‐ Assists with raising funds and promoting events such as the golf tournament and supply drives.
At NTX Cares, we have been so blessed by the donation of time by the generous doctors and medical professionals who care for our patients.
Meet Our Doctors:
Dr. Paul Reyes, a Frisco resident since 2004 has been involved with Frisco Cares since its inception in 2005. Dr. Reyes is a busy pediatrician and is currently in practice at Stonebridge Pediatrics, McKinney. He graduated from UT-Arlington and UT-Southwestern Medical Center and received his Medical Degree from UT-Health Science Center at San Antonio. He has been a member of the Frisco Cares Board of Directors, and now serves as the clinic’s Medical Director. He is also the chair of the Frisco Cares Classic, a charity golf tournament which helps to raise money for Frisco Cares. He currently resides in Frisco with his wife, Maila, their two sons, and third son on the way in April.
Dr. Jeremy Baker received his medical degree from the University of Florida and relocated to Frisco in 2007 after completing his pediatric residency at Duke University. He is in private practice at Cross Timbers Medicine in Crossroads, TX an affiliate of the Medical Clinic of North Texas. Jeremy is married to Becca Baker and together they have a 2 year-old son, Jackson. They are both members of Preston Trail Community Church where they enjoy serving as small group leaders and in other church ministries. After settling into his practice, Dr. Baker began looking for opportunities to give back to the community and utilize his clinical skills as a physician and was connected to Frisco Cares.
Dr. J. Blake Bolin is a Collin County native and a graduate of UT-Southwestern Medical School in Dallas. After completing a residency Family Practice in Virginia, Dr. Bolin relocated to Texas where he practiced at Plano Presbyterian for 8 years. Dr. Bolin has been practicing in Frisco for the last four years and has been a volunteer physician at Frisco Cares for the last year. He currently serves as the chairman of the Board of Genesis Physicians Group and the Team Physician for the Wakeland High School Football Team. He has also served a member of the Board of Directors for both Texas Health Plano and the Collin County Medical Society.
Because you care.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality, most cost-efficient health and wellness care to the underserved in our community.
Driven by our mission and supported by better technology and enhanced facilities, North Texas Cares will be primarily a foundation supported model with multiple financial partners seeking to expand its hours, services and referral resources. Staffed primarily by volunteers as providers, support staff, and board directors and committee members, our data and metrics-driven model will continuously explore patient payment sources while always serving the uninsured in a growing network of satellite locations in appropriate geographic areas that are sustainable and long term, providing both health and wellness services to children and adults.